Monday, September 8, 2008

Trapped in the mirror !




After I knew I would be getting new glasses, I decided I needed a new hair cut to go with my new glasses. So I tried the normal step-cut this time, though not sure if it is the best choice, anyways I love the cut! To tell yall the truth i really got bored with my previous hairstyle. Long straight hair with short fringes in the front. I 've had this haircut since childhood. I shoulg gain the guts to tell this to my mom. Ye know wat....i think i did spenx a li'l longer time in front of the mirror this morning....admiring my new appearance....now, pls don't label me a narcist ;)...well am not one ! But i really like the new look. Changing look for a change !!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..... Beautiful...!!!! is the only word that comes to my mind. athikam noki kannu vekunilla. enjoy your new look!!

reshmi said...

aannhhhaaa.....now, thats a wonderful look! and a totally new hair cut to suit ur new face...woow...thats cool....and i too can feel the change on you; also the fear in u whn u think of telling that to ur mom...coz i had experienced the same last yr....n imagine, i had longer hair than u had!!! Thats what we calll..... "Breaking the Rules" isnt it????? :D

-Resh

Unknown said...

good ... and highly beautiful creation .........ALL THE BEST ..

Anonymous said...

iyo, i did not notice, when I saw u with adi at school.shey... since when did my observation loose its senses.anyways.............if its u in the snap, then it is really ROCKING. keep posting more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kavi ....great hair cut!!!! ur hair is looking all healthy & bouncy:):):)
I'm all charged up to do the same.....have been pondering the same hair cut for years ....got to muster up all the courage !!!!!!!
will let u knw whn the deed is done!!
Enjoy!!!