Hair Care Tips 4 u gals........
Brush your hair regularly before going to bed each night.
Take a calcium supplement or drink two glasses of milk a day.
Add iron and minerals in the natural form in your diet.
Restrict blow-drying your hair. The process of blow-drying is harsh on hair as it robs it of moisture.
Use mehandi (henna) as a conditioner and colouring agent.
Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
If your hair is oily, cut down on fried food and fat. Drink plenty of water.
Normal hair is shiny yet not greasy, and fairly easy to manage.
Greasy hair looks good for a day or two after shampooing, but then quickly becomes lank.
Dry hair is difficult to control after shampooing, looks dull and has ends that are dry and split.
Greasy dry hair is usually fairly long and the hair nearest the scalp is greasy while the ends are dry.
Beautiful Hair Tips
1. Use a hair oil with Vitamin E which has a vitalising cause on hair.
2. Avoid sleeping in hair accessories such as clips, head bands etc.
3. Avoid shampoos that having sodium laurel sulfate, or sodium laureth sulfate.
4. Drink coconut water at least twice a week. It is good for hair.
5. Apply egg white once a week, it gives ur hair a shiny look.
6. Lemon juice mixed with water can also be used as a last rinse to give ur hair a shiny and bouncy look.