Grated carrot 4 nos - medium size
Milk - 1/2 cup
Grated coconut(fresh) - 2 tbsp
Sugar - 10 tbsp
Ghee - 2 tbsp.
Dry fig fruit - 7 nos
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp.
Condensedmilk - 4tbsp
1. Saute grated carrot in ghee until raw smell disappears.
2. Add sugar, cardamom powder, chopped dry fig and continuously stir for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add milk and leave it closed for sometime.
4. Add grated coconut and condensed milk and keep stirring.
5. Decorate with remaining dry fruits and serve hot. (Optional- decorate with silver leaf).
Serve hot with vanilla icecream .