Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy B'Day 2 ME !


Happy Birthday to ME :)..hope to 've a pleasant day and moreover hope to recv some nice gifts too ;)....heard tht friends ????


Being so far away from home, am missing all the fun ...i even forgot abt my b'day until 'S' woke me up at 12am and greeted me with a beautiful card. It was so thoughtful of him!!! Thank You Chweetie :)


Today, things are different. The first thing I notice as I log into Orkut is the long list of birthdays every single day; an ego shattering little reminder that every single person has a birthday and probably thinks it's just as special as yours. Do i sound selfish ??? Yes I'm ! Really, it isn't that I want more attention than the others, I just feel that it's our lives outside of the convenience of the Internet that really counts. I mean, how often do you even get real tangible birthday cards from someone other than your P'n P (Parents and Partner) ???? u agree ??? The next time you spot an upcoming birthday on your Orkut page, u sure will think of ME ;)


Do you buy yourself a Birthday gift ?? Yes, I 've done it, but its a gift for yourself with friends money ;). Well long time bak during my college days, oh how I enjoyed selecting gift for myself. We, a gang of 5 would go to nearby Archies Gallery and wud browse and buy the best one you can put ur hands on with the available resource (yeah, we used to collect money and buy a GG-Group Gift on each ones B'Day)..heehee....it was real fun. Miss Yall gals !


Birthday isn't juz a day

That comes and hurries by-

It's a time for me to say

'Thank You' to all my friends

For wishing so well today.

I really wouldnt be here without you guys. Love Yall :))


And Finally, thanks to internet bhagvan and the ppl involved in the invention of internet....so tht i can recv umpteen online greetings :)

4 comments:

reshmi said...

Happy Bday to u....may u have many more...have a lovely day....

Unknown said...

Happy b'day kavi. Hope your day was as wonderful as you are.

JC said...

Ayiram Ayiram piranaal ashamsakal

aaj ka din aur is pal mein hum aur hamre parivaar aap ko janmdin badhayi dete hai

God bless U

JC & Family

CV said...

foul, foul.
I was the last to know....being the nearest located in ur own city.

but From the botttom of my heart

MANY MANY BELATED BDAY.


ENJOY.