Saturday, September 20, 2008

Food and a Friend :)


I'm a foodie. I love food - I like to read about it - experiment it - cook it - review it ...

Well, in an online chat with my friend "D" on thursday morning, we happened to discuss abt the menu for the day. It was weekend special for us - Biriyani. According to me, a "biriyani" dish is rice with a mixture of whatever takes your fancy; in this case its chicken. The moment I mentioned the item, "D" made a request tht she wants to see a pic of my spl chicken biriyani...so here it comes.....

We enjoyed eating it !!! Have any tried this? Even if you haven't - let me know what you think abt this one !

3 comments:

reshmi said...

Good to the eyes...but cant say anything until I taste it....can i get an opportunity any time? i guess not...i prefer biriyani with a lil bit of gravy...

Unknown said...

as reshari said I cnnot say anything until i taste it but it look a bit dry to me. Good attempt though!

Kavitha said...

hey resh and sim, thanx dearies for posting ur comments. well, i keep gravy as a side dish...thts my style !along with raita and pappad .....hope to treat u yall sometime ...insha allah!