Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Luck mothers :)

Can kids handle funky food combinations ? my answer being "NOT ALWAYS" !

Well here is the proof ;)

My son gets bak home early from school dis days...'coz of ramadan. And am in a hurry to feed him lunch before he starts his hunt for custards and chocolates in the fridge. This is the point where me and my hubby get into an argument. He doesn't like me forcing the kid to eat. He says he 'll come to you when hez hungry. U know how fustrating it can be to try to get him to eat especially when hez a fussy eater. Anyways i was happy for being successfull this time. Excellent, he loved my daal curry, spinach as well as fish fry....surely i 'll make them again and again...otherwise its red beetroot curry thats his standard choice.
My idea of offering a dessert as a reward was foolish this time :(. well the lil one didn't stop at that. He was particularly looking for his favourite choco-hazelnut spread jar. In no time he found the jar and he was like yayy....even i love it...it tastes awesome!!..oh my god....and he didn't stop with one spoon. he went on and on until he flew down the hall to the bathroom. he jus threw up !!!!This is exactly what happens when u stuff more on top of an already overloaded stomach.
Put all of those things together and you have the perfect recipe for vomiting. I wanted to scream at him but then felt really sorry for him so i gently explained to him that, although he didn't do it intentionally, what he ate made him sick. Though he felt irritated , he came bak to me saying i love u mom....love u too darling :)

Good luck mothers !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adi actually reminds me of ma childood days.. an i totally agree wit ur hubby....children will cum askin for fud whn thy r hungry!! no point chasin thm!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad he made it to the toilet. throw up is what i HATE HATE HATE to clean up ( which i always leave to my hubby to do if he is available. god bless him!!!)
About rest of the post... what else to say... we are in the same boat. But trust me it gets better (or atleast you het used to running behind them with food ;-) )

Unknown said...

As simi said spl congrats that u trained adi to run up to toilet. recently ansu had hit few bounderies in single night and i was holding bucket....three sleeping ladies & me the watch dog, the only interruption was ansu's directionless shots.....no wonder simi put in BOLD.