Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tip of the Day !


The morning air is so crisp
So is my breakfast cookies

Here comes my online friends
For our routine session of chit-chat

Another weekend's hangover ?
oh! learn to beat the monday morning blues

Me taking a break in between the household chores
And you amidst the piled up files

You talk about testing the s/w
And me on the menu for the day

Thus we share our thoughts
And learn a lota things each day

We have our share of laugh
And wish eachother a good day

So here I am, fully charged up for whatever lies ahead .....

Buddies, note down the tip of the day "Keep chatting and Feel Energized" !!!

6 comments:

reshmi said...

I am already here to have my share of laugh... tired of waiting...whr r u... Ur poem is too gud...now tell me, Howz my poem? :D

Kavitha said...

thanx Anastacio for dropping in.
gud day to U :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tips............nice poem yaar...........

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wonderful!! Keep it up Kavi!!

The deleted comment was mine.
Vallain was typo :-)

Unknown said...

pretty cul blog sis....i wud say the bst uve done so far...or is the bst yet to cum??