Sunday, September 28, 2008

Embarked on writing!


As Novelist Toni Morrison puts it "If there's a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." .......So here I am, with a dream to write a book.


How about writing about myself ? But then why would anyone be interested in my story ? well thats for yall to wait and watch. How about writing about friends, the men and women i 've known over the years and their lives. More importantly I wanna write for myself, without worrying about the language or the theme or the accuracy of details. Right now am on a research, browsing for some interesting ideas to work on, which sure should have a touch of verisimilitude, like the right amount of spices you add in to make your biriyani delicious.


Looking forward to turning raw words into something I can be proud of. Wish to create a book thats really entertaining. Will I be able to feel the words if I key them in onto the lappie, or should I try writing them down on a paper ? Hey, I got something to think on...


A good writer should be a good reader first , right ? so wat am I doing here .....lemme grab a book and read on ......b bak soon !


Hey so yall 've fun on a sunday and am hoping that my dream would materialise someday :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hy sis ...i really dnt mean 2 jus flattr u whn i say hw well u prov to b a gr8 writer!! ur narratin skills an ur ideas r incredible....u hav it in urself to b a gud writer..jus stick to tis trac an ur dreams can easily b a reality one day...all the bst!!

Unknown said...

If I can think of any of my friends writing a book, that's definitely you. You have that spark in you, just need some time and effort and of course good reading to bring it to a beautiful flame... Don't just let it be a dream, you can make it a reality!!

CV said...

awesome......dream...........
a good start kavi....u have already started achieving it

Meghna said...

Looking at the blog, I'm sure the book will be really worth to read. I am also sure that as an excellent writer, you will be devoting your time to read some wonderful books.

By the way,I found this blog interesting. Thank you.

Kavitha said...

thanx meghna for ur inspiring words ! hope u 'll keep visiting :)