Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tik tik tik...count down to new year 2009 :)

Can't believe...how time flies ! Time to take stock of this year and prepare a balance sheet.

How has 2008 treated you ? good or bad ? or still hoping for a miracle to happen at the last moment ?

I Shared a lota happy moments I am grateful for. Blessed to be in a new country; made few good friends, hobbies went up quite a bit - read some books, started blogging. And yes I sure did plant few roses in the desert- a rose tht brought joy to me as well as friends whom i treasure. Lota good moments shared online. I consider a joke well told, as a way of loving others. Yes, the lightness of laughter lifts us all. Now you all may try sharing some good jokes and check ur humour quotient ;).

There were a few bad moments too, but, all in all..another year, I'm still healthy and kickin!

To brief it up, lived as if i only had one year to live. It's nice to have a bright looking future with loads of options ahead, keeping my fingers crossed. Here am standing with open arms to welcome a grr8 yr 2009.

Happy New Year Friends, I wish you all the best of everything !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thkns for the wish sis an wish u an ur family the same!!as for me, 2008 has been of gr8 value...nt the best of the yrs though ..hd a few downdrifts too...but tats lif rito??!!most importantly..i did my mba tis yr...an above all...its a full stop to my 17 yr old academic lif ..(unless my wife in future demands tat her hubby needs a Phd to upgrade her status!!;-))
nyways..as for nw..ive gt 2009 in frnt of me...wil wait an c hw it goes!!! hav a woonderful yr sis!