Monday, January 5, 2009

Wat a way to begin ! New Year News !


Wish ye all a very happy and prosperous new year !


Well the year begins with something to cheer me up :). Wanna know ? yep, it says my hair is good enough to make me a winner.


Nothing can make a bad day good or a good day better like a great hair day. I was very happy with my last hair cut and didn't miss to click a picture of a good hair day. And that did the magic. I just learned tht am a finalist in the upcoming hairomax beautiful hair contest. Had sent the pic on my mom's advice. Shes the one who put her heart and soul to maintain my hair with her special hair oil. You guys may chek with her for the secret ingredients ;).


Good luck to me and other wonderful ladies who entered the finals . Lets wait and watch who 's gonna b the lucky one.


On that note am saying bye 4 now. Enjoy ur day while am having fun on a freezy day :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats dear!!! That is indeed a good news. Do let us know the result.

Anonymous said...

congrats sis!!!u neva told me bout tis by the way!!! hope u win glory to our family by being the first one to win such a contest!!all the bst once again!

Unknown said...

Wow....keep rocking sis........was just remembering ....tht two hands holding ur hairs......Congratzzzz dear.........

Unknown said...

Hey Kavi...Wish you all the very best...When is the contest????

Unknown said...

Hey ..congrats kavi!! ur hair is indeed beautiful. You deserve to win yaar..Wish u all the best!!

devi said...

hmmm hair is the major part of beauty for all... but it depends on the shapes and size of one's face...keep rockin.. changes are good for life.. if it doesnt affect u or ur near ones...:)