Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy to c ye December !

What a month. I am glad it's over ; a season of coughs, sneezes and sniffles. I usually don't fall sick often, but lately I was so sick that I broke down. And so forgot a few b'days, few anniversaries.....sorry buddies....anyways my heartfelt wishes and prayers r always there for ye all.


Here it is , anyways decorating season is in. I love december. It's the time to review the year as we plan for the next. I am so blessed to be able to spend my days in the web world with all of you around. I wish the very best to you all throughout the holidays!


As another year is passing by, take a moment to note down the following tips to 've a more contended future.


• Be fully present in the moment.
• Invite joy.
• Create your future.
• Surround yourself with those who love and
support your dreams and hopes.
• Eliminate the unnecessary and unimportant.
• Choose hope.
• Breathe!


There r jus 30 days remaining, until the end of the yr. So looking forward to spread a little more christmas cheer, and gain some holiday pounds and relish the delicate flavor of chirstmas fruit cake.


Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sis ..i hope the tips uve mentiond r not new year resolutions!! as far as iam concernd new yr resoultions r always meant to be broken!! anyways..wil conider ur tips k ....nyways u r the firts person to wish 4 xmas an new yr in advance...guess tats a gud sign for a frutiful 2009!!;-)
wi u an ur family te same sis