Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keep on running :)

Evening jogging along the corniche is on and fun...

I'm enjoying the lovely sea air...yea buddies...am here to promote a healthy lifestyle ;).
we have been going for long walks every evening along the corniche, the most attractive area here. At night the city's blaze of light is reflected off the calm water. Infact I clicked a few photos, but it didn't turn out good. hey c'mon now don't say tht i don't know how to use the camera. With the night snap option, it gets a little blurry, so I had to experiment.

Last eve I had a great time jogging with my son, while he was riding his cycle along the path.It's very encouraging as well, though i 've to carry few stuffs for him. Thats how u get fit with your child !! So here v r ...on the run...having fun :)

I feel that am getting a pretty damn good work out. Probably the best way to sweat out and burn some calories. And we are making a determined efforts to make walking a part of our daily routine. But I tell ye, I need constant praise to keep going.

I 've learned one more thing. This additional work out makes you very hungry. So once u start, don't go crazy on eating.....

It's not a big deal friends....happy jogging !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wnder hw u gt the time for all tese tings...joggin,cukin,readin, bloggin etc etc etc..an nw photography as well...an yea u r gud in all tese things k..keep it up...i really likd tat pic u tuk for the latst blog....cul!!