Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Joyous Diwali !!!


Wishing y'all A VERY HAPPY DIWALI and an year filled with happiness, success and prosperity, and ofcourse good health too :)
Diwali is not just a festival of lights, but time for some mouth-watering delights too. Is there a Diwali without sweets ? Not a chance!!! I made basen ladoos this time. I had first tried making ladoos mabbe coupla yrs bak. So it was not tht easy to recollect the recipe. Well I made a quick ISD call to my friend kala and a big thanx to her for instantly mailing me the recipe. And it came out really good. See them on the pic, and u'll agree with me ;).
So friends, 've a fun filled diwali !!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Divali to all!!!!
Ladoo looks yummy!!! pakshe athinu ISD callinde avashyam undayirunno? Google pinne enthinullathado??

Anonymous said...

hy sis!! iam jus bac frm a diwali party at my dads friends house!!hd loads of sweets!!but no ladoo yaar! gud 2 c u all r havn fun tr 2!! happy diwali 2 u an ur family sis!!

Unknown said...

Wow kavi..amazing it looks...mail me the recipe...

CV said...

so, the picture of ladoo looks awesome.but what about calling home ur friends to taste some of that?........he!!!!hee!!!!catch u soon