Thursday, October 23, 2008

An energetic outdoor sport !!!


The flying machine !!!

Throwing a Frisbee may seem like a kiddie game. but u may take my word ......it's truly amazing!!! thanx to the inventor :).

I '
ve had lota fun playing frisbee with my neighbours in my school days. It may be the best toy I've ever played with. I totally enjoyed playing it, now my son loves it too :). We had to teach him the fundamentals of throwing. Well with no wind, ye can just throw it just perfect. you may try too, all you need is an open space and u and ofcourse the flying m/c ;).


I have found this wonder disk to be a refreshing break from the monotony of the standard routine activities. And it sure brings the family together in this electronic overloaded hectic scheduled world.

Somehow chasing a flying disc that seems to refuse to stop flying has given new meaning to an otherwise monotonous life... ..well how abt joining me for a game !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

frisbee is so muc fun??i don rem playin tat much durin my childhood days...but hy...its for all age grps rito!! wil strt tinkin of buyin one!!