Monday, November 3, 2008

Mother's pet ...is tht U ???








YES YES YES !!!!

I was sitting down to write a b'day card to you
I was searching my heart for the right words
And I realized tht there r not enough words to express my feelings

From the moment I conceived you
You 've been the treasure of my heart
You are my son, my dearest one
The best I can ever have.

I'm a proud mother
'coz you r my son
and I love u so much !!!


God Bless You Darling Baby :)


NB: that's spl b'day pudding for mama's pet.Njoyy !








9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy happy birthday to Aadi, hope he enjoys the day....& congrats to proud mother kavi...

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Advaithvave....
Eeswaran ella anugrahangalum ende monu tharatte.
Assalayeetundu molutty.

reshmi said...

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to Adi...hope u have a gr8 bday...enjoy! Muaaah...

Anonymous said...

"HAPPY B'DAY ADI!!!!May GOD Bless u with loads of happiness!!!!Have a Great Day!!!" lots of love to u!!!

The poem is just amazing Kavi!!!! straight from mom's heart!!!!Loved it!!!!

Unknown said...

Many many happy returns of the day to AADI mon from all of us here.Wow kavi hands off to ur poetical,motherly and luvly poem...God bless Aadi...love u.

Unknown said...

Happy B'day Aadi mon!! May God shower his blessings on you!! Hope your day is filled with happiness and fun.

Well written kavi.. I'm sure he is also very proud to get you as his mother.

Unknown said...

Many many happy returns of the day to Adi...anyways Adi's gifted with a sweet n lovg mother... MAY GOD BLESS U BOTH...

Unknown said...

Many Many happy returns of the day,Adi...........

Anonymous said...

"many many happy returns of the day adi"!!! guess u gav him many gifts ..rito sis!!in addition to it...giv him a kiss frm ma side!!