Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting bak on track...

A Big 'Hi' to all those who checked in b/w for an update .......am bak friends :)

I luv vacationing. But looks like i need a vacation to recover from the vacation ;). This time it was too short and hectic too. I'm really exhausted. The one big tip that i wanted to share was this - give ur health first priority when u have those hectic vacation schedules.

Sure had fun meeting up with friends-long time friends indeed.Moments .......wonderful! hope u gals(LAKSHMI,MANJU, DEEPA 'N SIMI) feel the same. do add in ur comments pls... I know that I'm not the only one who looks back on my college days as a wonderful time in my life. My college years are yellow with time and age, but I remember them as being the best of my teens .Without a doubt I had a blast. This day we 5 met was truly a wonderful gift. Believe it or not, though we look different now, we still sound the same. Hey gals, how fun it was juz to discuss philosophical issues into the evening.

I will write soon about what I saw and took away from my trip besides just having fun in rain.

I'm really looking forward to my next VACATION......

Lemme get some rest ..bi for now.....b bak soon ......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

readin ur blog has bought in a huge toll of thoughts an sorrows chechi! i really feel lik gng bac to ma homeland nw jus 2 meet ma buds! lik u said....u r nt the only one who hd a wnderful coll lif!jus reminds ma farewell party in coll specially wat ma principal replied to us whn we told him we r all "history" nw....he said, "History is always remembered students."