Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anyone can cook .....(watch 'Ratatouille' to learn more ;)


I'm not a chef. I'm not a professional cook. But I love what happens when you serve up delicious food from your own kitchen. Cooking is really about love and connection.

I never knew how to cook a decent meal until i got married. My husband is my biggest admirer. He has always appreciated my innovations and thats what motivates me to experiment more delicious and interesting recipes.

The secret of Indian cooking lies in the blending of spices and your instinct. That is why one would notice that the same dish prepared by different people, tastes different. A well-cooked meal is simply a vehicle to deeper friendships, fascinating conversation, family together time 'n so on....


Here is something special(sambar 'n Avial) from my own kitchen prepared today exclusively for my preggy neighbour......
I love food and feeding others too :).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see u back. Sambar and Aviyal look delicious. Love reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hi kavi..do put in recipe of meen curry da...I 4got wht u had told me long bak remember from Tandoor!!!he he..