Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleep becoming a stranger

Hope to get some sleep tonite.... i kinda started losing it lately. now don't think its a sleep disorder. this is wat led me to creation of a blogsite....actually the urge to do something productive and creative was developed during these sleepless nights. see there are inspirational miracles happening. But it is to those of you who thought I couldn't do it,It is you I thank the most. Because without you I wouldn't have tried!

Now I think I should go around ,fetch a book to read, or do something, but in the middle of the dark night, when all you want to do is sleep, it's hard to think straight. how about a coffee break ? guess wat am drinking a cup of rich-brewed coffee at this very moment. Its a known fact that caffeine can also interfere with normal sleep. but then sorry...i couldn't help it.

well I shud get back on track ...my morning workout routine. The past few weeks i 've been in a real slump. I will try harder t'row.Its mainly 'coz of sang's night shifts; he 'll b sleeping and I 'll wake him up if am on my elliptical. I 've noticed that when u workout regularly, you set the pace for the rest of your day and will get a good nights' sleep. Remember my instructor's advice on how practice of yoga can help u sleep better. lets see how i go... pls friends keep me motivated....thank u all in advance.

Lemme sing a lullaby 4 myself...
Sleep, sleep,
come this way.
Let me sleep,
So I can start a new day...

Friends now its time to say good night, sleep tight, wake up bright :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

enittu sukhamayi urangiyo?
sherikkum nice to read expecting more!!!!!

Jinu Thomas said...

Kavita...


Oh... so nice of u..its lovely to read.. n make us waiting the next like serial episodes...


Explore urself more...

Good Luck..

Jinu, Kuwait.

Unknown said...

hey kavi,fantastic, bomblastic, wow enthoru language, all my best wishes... sangu

Vivek said...

Wow ! You make a simple thing sound so intresting !

We demand more ! Your sleepless nights could give us more to read !

So we pray you remain sleepless :P

Way to go chechi !

Keep posting !

reshmi said...

yes...its better u remain sleepless..atleast ur fans get somethng to read...:) waiting fr blog on Yoga!