Saturday, October 15, 2016

Nourishing thoughts



I just created and opportunity to see them close and observe. This is the first step to start forming a friendship with this amazing species. Finally our balcony got lucky, to have a bird feeder and a drinking bowl for the birds in the neighbourhood.  I was eagerly waiting and watching to find who shows up first. And here you see  in the picture is our  first lucky visitor. Trust me, its such a lovely sight. There was this small bird similar to a pigeon, with shimmering necks, nuances of grey and black in their feathers, curious eyes, and have to admit that they are doubtless creatures of a certain beauty and glamour. It is like we think we are observing them, but guess its the other way round, only if I could read their minds. "Is it the same thoughts?" I feel inclined to say "talk to me birdie"....

Now before I stop chirping, let me thank Vidya for inspiring me on having a bird feeder in our balcony too...

signing off for now ...coo ...coo  :-)

No comments: