Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yawn.... a boring day :-)

To my bad luck all the afternoon appointments got cancelled due to various reasons and here am sitting idle at my workplace listening to the rythm of rain outside. Have never felt so boring since I started working here. Ouch ! Thats in response to the huge thunder that just hit the earth. Anyways thanx to the boring day as I could atleast peep into my blog and drop in a line or two after so long. Friends, sorry for the long silence, it was not intentional. It is just that I got busy with work and home. Sorry again !

Oh rain, pls don't go away...You just fell on me and set the writer in me free.
Never knew rain can be so enlightening
The heavy down pour hits not the earth, the heart instead
Made me feel better and rejuvenated
And so rain, thank you for blessing my soul !!!!!

Overall I guess I am glad to have had such a boring day, so tht I cud bore you guys with my writing :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh!! i wnder how many people can do wat u have jus done sis!! i have a boring day, ill walk with my heads held low searchin everywer for a bed and sleep for sum time!!you on the otr hand thought of writin about it and make it luk so professional!!! cheers sis!!! keep it up!